Last updated on MARCH 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
Constraints defined for IM_SYSTEM_OPTIONS.POST_DATED_DOC_DAYS in the database does not match with validations defined in the User Interface (UI). Also, error messages prompted on the UI System Options screen are not in a readable format if a user enters a value such that its constraint fails for a column. Error example:
Steps to Recreate:
1. Log into ReIM --> Foundations --> System Options.
2. Try to edit the values as per the database constraints defined.
3. Enter 0 in UI for “Doc Hist Days” field.
4. The error above appears, even when the value entered matches the database constraint (e.g., 0 and 999).
5. Similar types of error messages are produced for other IM_SYSTEM_OPTIONS columns.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms