Database Constraint and User Interface (UI) Validations for Column 'Post Dated History Days' Are Not Synchronized, and Error Message Prompted on UI is Not in Readable Format
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
Constraints defined for IM_SYSTEM_OPTIONS.POST_DATED_DOC_DAYS in the database does not match with validations defined in the User Interface (UI). Also, error messages prompted on the UI System Options screen are not in a readable format if a user enters a value such that its constraint fails for a column. Error example:
Steps to Recreate:
1. Log into ReIM --> Foundations --> System Options.
2. Try to edit the values as per the database constraints defined.
3. Enter 0 in UI for “Doc Hist Days” field.
4. The error above appears, even when the value entered matches the database constraint (e.g., 0 and 999).
5. Similar types of error messages are produced for other IM_SYSTEM_OPTIONS columns.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms