BOM Comparison Report Output Blank Report With French Characters
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 9.3]
Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Export BOM Comparison Report to Excel file, the outputted Excel is blank.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Web Client
2. Go to My Settings > Preference, and make sure the language is set to "French"
3. Create BOM item P00001 and containing attribute field: "Référence d'ordre" (word of french language contain single quotes)
4. Release P00001 with ECO1
5. Create ECO2 against P00001, redline BOM and release
6. Execute BOM Comparison Report
7. On the Output Format field, select "Excel", and Next
8. Add item P00001 with Revision of ECO1
9. Add item P00001 with Revision of ECO2, and Finish
10. Open the file. See the report is blank
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms