"ORA-00001 : Unique Constraint PK_DEAL_ITEM_LOC_EXPLODE Violated" Error If a Deal Is Edited
(Doc ID 2189733.1)
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following error occurs when attempting to edit an approved deal by bringing it back to worksheet status:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Deal Maintenance [dealmain] screen and create a new deal.
- Add one item location and approve the deal by selecting Options -> Submit and then Options ->Approve. Press Save. Do not close screen.
- Now bring the deal back in worksheet status and add the same item again for a different location.
- Approve the deal and press Save. Close the screen.
- Check data in COST_EVENT and COST_EVENT_DEAL tables and note that two process ID's have been generated.
- Run deal batches.
- Note the error in COST_EVENT_RESULT table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document