Maximum Hours Exceeded Exception for Interval Interpolation VEE Rule
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management version 220.127.116.11 the Interval Interpolation VEE rule is unable to trigger Maximum Hours Exceeded Exception when Maximum Hours to Interpolate have been exceeded.
Steps to Reproduce
Configure Interval Interpolation VEE Rule as below.
- Maximum Percentage Missing Intervals : 100
- Estimate if Not Attached to SP : Estimate
- Maximum Hours to Interpolate : 2
- Condition Value for Estimates Created : System Estimate
- Exception Type: Maximum Hours Exceeded
- Severity: Issues
- Create Device, Device Configuration, and Interval Measuring Component with 15 mins SPI, Interval measuring component, SP and Install Event.
- Add the following Readings on interval MC
- Configure 32 intervals of data, with 9 intervals as missing i.e. (2hours 15mins). From 2014-06-15-10.45.00 to 2014-06-15-18.45.00
- Verify that a ‘Maximum hours exceeded exception’ is not occurred.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms