ReSA Throws ORA-06502 Error When Views Post Void Transaction
(Doc ID 2189920.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user tries to view the POST VOID the transaction, below error got displayed on the transaction maintenance screen.
Error ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error returned by program unit LANGUAGE_SQL.GET_CODE_DESC
Steps to Recreate
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into POS > create a sale transaction and tender by Cash.
2. Post-void the sale transaction.
3. Log into RMS app > Action > Sales Audit.
4. Additional Operations > Transaction Maintenance. The 'Transaction Find' window is displayed.
5. Select Edit
6. Enter Tran_Seq_No: > Search.
7. Double click on the transaction to view transaction details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document