Item Supplier Country Of Sourcing Window [Itemsuppctry] Cascades Cost From Style to SKU on an Approved Item
(Doc ID 2189937.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After the user has changed the Lead time an approved style item. The unit cost of the style is being copied down to the SKU level.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a 3 level item with a different unit cost at all 3 levels and approve this item.
2. Enter the style in edit mode and navigate to the item supp country form.
3. Change the lead time and click OK accepting that this change will flow down to the children.
4. Enter the SKU level and navigate to the item supp country form.
5. Note that the SKU has now inherited the style's item cost.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document