Incorrect 'As Determined Causality' Displayed In CIOMS II Line Listing Report
(Doc ID 2189948.1)
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 5.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Summary of the issue
CIOMS II Line Listing report
When only one Product the report displays 'As Determined Causality' correctly
When a 2nd Product is added and the As Determined Causality is set to Unlikely, the Report is changing the 'As Determined Causality' from Unlikely to Related
-- Expected Behavior
'As Determined Causality' should stay Unlikely and not be changed to Related
1. Create case with one Product
2. Event Assessment: Related and Unlikely
3. Run the CIOMS II Line Listings Report
4. 'As Determined Causality' is printed correctly on the report
5. Add 2nd Product to Case with appropriate Assessments: : Related and Related
6. Run the CIOMS II Line Listings Report
7. 'As Determined Causality' for the 1st product is changed from Unlikely to Related
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document