Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 7.0.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Argus 7.0.7
When trying to print a case , ‘Near Incident” checkbox is being shown incorrectly as checked when it is not in the Argus UI
Why is this ?
Steps to Repeat:
- Create a case with at least one device license
- Do not enter any values in EU-CA device (e.g. Near Incident is unchecked)
- Click on CASE Form Print right after creation of case.
- Select to include all fields
- In CASE Form print "Near Incident" option is checked while in CASE Form it is not checked.
- Copy the case and click on Print button right after the creation of copied case
- "Near Incident" option is not checked in Case form print (Right behavior).
- Close and re-open the copied case. Click on Case Form Print
- Again the option "Near Incident" has appears checked in Print even in the copied case it is not checked.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms