Near Incident Checkbox In Incorrectly Selected On The Print Form Vs. The Case Form
(Doc ID 2190128.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 7.0.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Argus 7.0.7
When trying to print a case , ‘Near Incident” checkbox is being shown incorrectly as checked when it is not in the Argus UI
Why is this ?
Steps to Repeat:
- Create a case with at least one device license
- Do not enter any values in EU-CA device (e.g. Near Incident is unchecked)
- Click on CASE Form Print right after creation of case.
- Select to include all fields
- In CASE Form print "Near Incident" option is checked while in CASE Form it is not checked.
- Copy the case and click on Print button right after the creation of copied case
- "Near Incident" option is not checked in Case form print (Right behavior).
- Close and re-open the copied case. Click on Case Form Print
- Again the option "Near Incident" has appears checked in Print even in the copied case it is not checked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|