ORDDSCNT Does Not Update PO Unit Cost
(Doc ID 2190335.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Order Discount Calculation Batch (ORDDSCNT.PC) does not update Unit Cost for a Purchase Order (PO).
Steps to Reproduce
1) Create cost change in RMS.
- Since the cost change is not yet applied by the batch, the unit cost in ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY_LOC still contains the old unit cost, and make sure to uncheck "Recalc Orders" in cost change screen
2) Consume PO create message with old unit cost.
- Since the unit cost in the PO create message is still equal to the unit cost in ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY_LOC, the ORDLOC.COST_SOURCE = ‘NORM’ (Normal Supplier Cost).
3) Execute SCCEXT batch to apply the cost change.
- Unit cost was updated in ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY_LOC based on the cost change.
4) Execute ORDDSCNT batch.
Result ORDLOC.UNIT_COST and ORDLOC.UNIT_COST_INIT were updated to the new unit cost after cost change.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document