SNR Is Not Working On ECE11.3 PS1
Last updated on MAY 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 11.3.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Business Configuration
SNR is not working as expected wherein :
- on renew of quota on customer account, ECE throws error and no SNR is published by diameter gateway
- also whenever user quota gets exhausted as part of user session, no SNR is published.
NOTE: Same was working fine in 11.3.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. An usage is started 1 day before the billing. [e.g if a session started at 23:45 and continues to next day ]
2. At midnight, billing gets triggered, at this time no SNR is published to diameter gateway.
Consider product which gives 5 GB grant.
1. Create account with valid product.
2. Customer balance is shown with correct balance in BRM/ECE
3. Initiate SLR
4. Invoke CCR-I, ECE makes reservation for 1 MB
5. Invoke CCR-T with total usage of 4 GB.
6. ECE does proper charging, but ideally it should send SNR to PCRF as it exceeded the thresholds defined in offer_profile.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms