Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a price change in Retail Price Management (RPM) in Spanish language and selecting the unit of measure (UOM) as "UD-Unidad Suelta", the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to RPM with Spanish language
- Navigate to 'Crear cambio de precio' (Create price change)
- Create a fixed price "Precio fijo"; enter all the details: item/location, also select UOM UD - Unidad Suelta
- Apply (Applicar) ; notice that no line is created
- Remove the UOM and apply. The price change is created. Try to edit and put back the UOM UD - Unidad Suelta
- Error occurs: RMS PL/SQL error: RPM_WRAPPER .VALID_UOM_FOR_ITEMS: unit of measure does not exist.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms