Last updated on OCTOBER 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On RMB v184.108.40.206.0 version against FW 220.127.116.11.0:
Auditing functionality not working for CI_PRICEASGN Table just after configuring auditing details over table CI_PRICEASGN with Framework Audit Program CIPZADTA.
When User clicks to save pricing from effective pricing portal, Web portal is getting refreshed. After opening the same entry in effective pricing portal, it is found that updates are not getting saved.
Ideally the updated pricing should be getting saved to the system.
Error in the backend :
Caused by: com.splwg.base.api.program.types.MathOverflowException: Numeric Overflow: 1073741824. Can't write to Numeric Field: NumberFieldMD (
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Auditing must be enabled on CI_PRICEASGN table
- Some fields switches could be checked for Audit delete/insert/update
2. In UI, go to effective pricing screen:
i. Manage Pricelist
ii. Manage Product Assignments to Price Lists
iii. Edit one of the highlighted products
3. Change Trade Cap (Sequence No. 30) Value
4. Click to Save. Screen got refreshed and main login screen prompted
5. Verify pricing changes made on step 3 and note that Rate remained as it is, change was not updated
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, business is not able to log the auditing over one of the important table (i.e. CI_PRICEASGN) of implementation.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms