PO In Receiving (Order Type=8) Is Not Populating In MSC Planning Tables
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order (PO) in receiving (Order Type=8) is not populating in MSC Planning tables during Legacy Collection.
1. PO's are extracted from external system - Fusion Release 11 - and interfacing them with planning staging tables as supply. > Insert into msc_st_supplies table with order_type 1 and 8 respectively.
2. Insert the records into flat file "PurchaseOrderSupply.dat" as per the prescribed control file "MSC_ST_SUPPLIES_PO.ctl" (path of the file in dlsci- /dblsci/applmgr/fs1/EBSapps/appl/msc/12.0.0/patch/115/import).
3. Load Transaction Data concurrent program with Purchase Order Supplies from Legacy Collection
4. Validate data using Pre-Process Transaction Data concurrent program
5. PO open qty is being correctly inserted into staging table properly with Order Type =1, whereas qty in PO in Receiving with Order type 8 is being inserted into planning staging tables with same order_type=1 by overriding order_type 8.
Order Type = 8 (PO in receiving) should be visible in collected data after importing the data through Legacy Collection.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot collect POs in receiving, stopping planning activities.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms