Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, BI - Billing
Bills are getting generated when bill after date is set on the account and there is an adjustment posted on the account.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Account Details (including Bill After Date).
2. Bill Cycle attached to the Accounts .
3. Adjustments Posted on Usage Account.
4. Run Construct based Pending Bill Generation Batch (BILLOPEN).
5. Pending Bills are Generated on all Accounts
6. Run Construct Based Bill Segment Generation Batch (BSGENREG): No records processed as there are no billable charges and bill after date is also future dated.
7. Run Construct Based Bill Completion Batch (POSTPROC).
8. Bills are Completed on all Accounts.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms