In ReSA Store Day Summary Screen, the Value in SA_STORE_DAY.OMS_FILES_LOADED Is Not Visible
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Retail Sales Audit (ReSA) Store Day Summary screen does not show the value corresponding to SA_STORE_DAY.OMS_FILES_LOADED.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a customer order.
- Order Management System (OMS) generates RTLOG (Order Initiate (ORI) type).
- Load these RTLOGs into ReSA.
- Verify that the RTLOG is loaded successfully. Also note that SA_STORE_DAY.OMS_FILES_LOADED is incremented.
- Log in to ReSA amd navigate to Store Day Summary screen.
- Notice that the OMS_FILES_LOADED value is not visible.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms