UIM Login User is not Case Sensitive & so as to be SAVED Searches.
(Doc ID 2192291.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Unified Inventory Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If you add the uim-users group to the uimuser role in the EM console, then
Its observed UIM is allowing to user to Login even through if user provided all Upper case or upper case or an mix case as user name.
but other configurations are not working. like save search ..etc. Is UIM authorization should fail if user enter wrong case for user name?
Here is the replication steps.
1. Create a user name "<username>" and password is "<PASSWORD>"
2. Login with the newly created user
3. Save search for any entity, for e.g. Services
4. log-out temp
5. Login with different case for user as <Username>
6. UIM is allowing to Login even through it is different with configured user name.
7. But previous saved service search is not showing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document