Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Unified Inventory Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If you add the uim-users group to the uimuser role in the EM console, then
Its observed UIM is allowing to user to login even through if user provided all Upper case or camel upper case or an mix case as user name.
but other configurations are not working. like save search ..etc. Is UIM authorization should fail if user enter wrong case for user name?
Here is the replication steps.
1. Create a user name "temp" and password is "temp@123"
2. login with temp & temp@123
3. Save search for any entity, for e.g. Services
4. log-out temp
5. login with different case for user as Temp & temp@123
6. UIM is allowing to login even through it is different with configured user name.
7. But previous saved service search is not showing
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms