Return to Vendor (RTV) Is Cancelled Automatically When Viewed from a Closed Mass Return Transfers (MRT)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Return to Vendor (RTV) is viewed from a closed Mass Return Transfers (MRT), the RTV is cancelled automatically.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create MRT
- Run MRT batch
- Ship and receive the transfers so that their status will be closed
- Run mrtrtv so that the RTV will be created
- Run docclose so that the transfers will be closed
- Move the vdate after the MRT's RTV not after date
- Run mrtupd. to close the MRT
- View the MRT
- Press the RTV button
- RTV moved to cancelled from Approved status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms