Return to Vendor (RTV) Is Cancelled Automatically When Viewed from a Closed Mass Return Transfers (MRT)
(Doc ID 2192590.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Return to Vendor (RTV) is viewed from a closed Mass Return Transfers (MRT), the RTV is cancelled automatically.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create MRT.
- Run MRT batch.
- Ship and receive the transfers so that their status will be closed.
- Run mrtrtv batch so that the RTV will be created.
- Run docclose batch so that the transfers will be closed.
- Move the vdate after the MRT's RTV not after date.
- Run mrtupd batch to close the MRT.
- View the MRT.
- Press the RTV button.
- RTV moved to cancelled from Approved status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document