Last updated on OCTOBER 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Knowledge - Version 8.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Modified date is getting updated without saving the article and sort is incorrectly shown in Information Manager > Content > Channel > List.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Content tab from IM.
2. Choose a channel name and list the articles.
3. Click on any article and just click on edit.
4. Don't modify anything and just Cancel it.
5. Check the modified date in database.
6. Go to Content tab and list the articles, the modified date its not sorted properly.
Due to this issue, users cannot sort properly by Modified Date the articles.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms