SUPP_PACK_SIZE Is Not Updated Correctly for Purchase Orders Created from a What If Allocation
(Doc ID 2192817.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a purchase order is created with What-if allocation functionality, and when using an item with SUPP_PACK_SIZE not equal to 1, the SUPP_PACK_SIZE value of the purchase order in the ORDSKU table is still defaulted to 1.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Find an item with the following attributes: ITEM_MASTER.STANDARD_UOM is "EA" (Each); ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY.SUPP_PACK_SIZE not equal to 1; ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY.DEFAULT_UOP is "C" (Case).
- Create a What-if Allocation with the item from the previous step.
- Fill out the necessary details for the allocation and click the "Calculate" button.
- Go to "Manage Allocation" and reopen the previously created what-if allocation.
- Click the "What-if Summary" button.
- Set the PO type to Cross-dock, tick the checkbox beside the item, and select "Each" as the PO multiple.
- Click Apply.
- Click Preview Purchase Order (PO).
- Click Create PO.
- Open the created purchase order in Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
- Click the "Item" button from the PO Header Maintenance screen.
- Notice that the Order Qty is the same as the allocation qty, but the PO Multiple (Allocation Tool) and Unit of Purchase (RMS) are different.
- The ORDSKU data of the purchase order has a SUPP_PACK_SIZE = 1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document