Bar Filter Based On Current Date or Data Date Not Applied To Any Activities
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 8.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Bar Filter Based On Current Date or DD Not Applied To Any Activities
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new project.
2. Add two activities. Set the duration to '5d' on both, and link them together with a Finish to Start relationship.
3. Schedule the project.
4. Move the system date so that it is between the finish dates of the two activities.
5. Go to View -> Bars.
6. Add a new bar, set the timescale to 'current bar' and give it a unique color.
7. Move the bar to the bottom of the list.
8. Add the following filter to the bar:
Where Finish IS Less Then or equal to Current Date
9. Save and view bar chart.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms