Error 'SQLite Database Failed to Upgrade' When Attempting to Upgrade a SQLite Database
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 16.2 to 17.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to upgrade a SQLite database in PPM 16.2 the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Install Primavera P6 Professional 16.2 and choose Upgrade.
2. Start P6 Professional and login.
- During the installation process the Database Configuration wizard will start.
- Select driver type P6 Pro Standalone (SQLite).
- Choose "add a connection to an existing standalone database".
- Browse to the SQLite database file on the computer.
- Click Finish.
3. A message displays stating that the database versions do not match. Click Exit.
4. A prompt will display offering to upgrade the SQLite database to the latest schema; click Yes.
5. View reported error.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot upgrade SQLite database.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms