Error 'SQLite Database Failed to Upgrade' When Attempting to Upgrade a SQLite Database
(Doc ID 2193774.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 16.2 to 17.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to upgrade a SQLite database in PPM 16.2 the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Install Primavera P6 Professional 16.2 and choose Upgrade.
2. Start P6 Professional and login.
- During the installation process the Database Configuration wizard will start.
- Select driver type P6 Pro Standalone (SQLite).
- Choose "add a connection to an existing standalone database".
- Browse to the SQLite database file on the computer.
- Click Finish.
3. A message displays stating that the database versions do not match. Click Exit.
4. A prompt will display offering to upgrade the SQLite database to the latest schema; click Yes.
5. View reported error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document