Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 11.3.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Rating business logic
Created the account level sharing in ECE which is recently introduced in IP3 and pass the usage. but getting Null pointer exception.
Usage should get rate correctly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. ECE processes are up and running in IP3 RI setup (EmGateway Flow)
2. Create plan having account level bundles in account level balance group
3. Create customer A with account level discount offer and service level offers
4. Create customer B with service level offers
5. Create Discount sharing group by sharing account level discount offer of owner A with member B. Service available at Customer A is also part of the group and service available at customer B is also added to the group.
6. Send usage to owner A
7. Verify usage. Will fail with below error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms