ORMPOS Client on Tablet Edition Crashes Upon Tab Key Being Pressed on Capture Customer Dialog Popup
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Oracle Retail Mobile Point of Service (ORMPOS) application on the iPad device gets killed when the "Tab" key on the keyboard is used to navigate from field to field on the Capture Customer screen while performing a return transaction.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to ORMPOS application deployed on iPad.
- Click on left navigation panel button.
- Click on New Transaction.
- Click on Actions > Return.
- Enter Receipt Info of a sale transaction.
- View transaction details and select the item to return; click Continue.
- Select the reason for returning and click on Next.
- Click on Pay > Credit/Debit. Capture Customer Dialog is displayed.
- Start entering the details for the customer. Once you start pressing the 'Tab' key from the keyboard, upon transitioning from a dropdown box to a text field, the application gets killed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms