Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Real-Time Scheduler - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to allocate the Field Activity from the FA page, the Resource option does not allow it.
The Resource option flips back to Coverage, so it doesn't allow the search by resource. It requires a service area, since it flipped back to coverage.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Activity - Main page
2. Click on the 'Allocate' button
3. On the popup window, click on the Search icon (Search - Crew Id)
4. On the 'Crew Shift Search' page change the 'Search By' field to "Resource"
5. The 'Search By' changes back to "Coverage"
Due to this issue, users cannot search by the "Resource" option. It requires a service area, since it reverted back to coverage and the following message is displayed.
"At least one Service Area should be selected if Service Area Selection Option is specified"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms