Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are able to Supp Cancel a DD completed order.
Problem detected in MSS 621.804.b3
You should never be able to Cancel a DD completed order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a PSR order and assign a prov plan that has tasks after the DD plan.
2. Create another order and make it a child of the PSR, assign tasks.
3. DD complete the the Parent PSR.
4. Open up the Service request hierarchy and select the child order.
5. Chose to disassociated the child from the parent.
6. MSS will ask if you want to Supp Cancel the parent order, say yes.
7. Now you've supp cancelled a DD completed order that has circuits attached.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms