Issue In Promo Approver Updation When Promotion Is Progressed
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Trade Promotion Optimization - Version 7.3.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 7.3.1 version, Demantra Trade Promotion Optimization / TPO-Gen
After removing some approvers from a submitted promotion, the approvers are still listed in the the worksheets.
Expect that after removing some approvers from a submitted promotion, the approvers should not be listed in the worksheets or in demantra tables.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Collaborator Workbench.
2. Open an worksheet that has promotion level in the aggregation.
3. Create a new promotion.
4. Submitted the promotion by calling a method that is using custom step.
5. Approvers are added on promotion in submitted status.
6. Check the approvers in database for this promo. Observe they are present.
7. Send the promotion for approvals and checked the approvers.
8. Owner recalls the Promotion to modify the approvers.
9. After recalling the approvers are showing as removed in Worksheet whereas they are still there in database.
10. Re-submit the Promotion
11. After re-submitting the promo approvers are showing the approvers in worksheet whereas in database it is showing as null.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, the worksheets does not reflect the approvers information as per the latest modification done by the users. This is generating misleading information and mistrust in demantra application.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms