Graph Does Not Display in Batch Run, RPS Graph and Thread Statistics Zone
(Doc ID 2194471.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Oracle Utilities Framework - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Utilities Application Framework (FW) version 126.96.36.199 / Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management (MDM) 188.8.131.52 the Batch Run Statistics screen displays batch statistics data but the graph showing records per second (throughput) in the Batch Run, RPS Graph and Thread Statistics Zone. The area where graph would be located is blank.
Following steps can be taken to replicate the behavior:
- Launch the Meter Data Management application.
- Go to Main Menu > Batch > Batch Run Tree.
- Search with Batch Control OR Batch Number.
- On the Batch Run Tree screen, click the context menu next to the batch control name and select "Go to Batch Run Statistics".
- Check the behavior that - On Batch Run Statistics screen, graph is missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document