Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Oracle Utilities Framework - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Utilities Application Framework version 184.108.40.206 / Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management 220.127.116.11 the Batch Run Statistics screen displays batch statistics data but the graph showing records per second (throughput) in the Batch Run, RPS Graph and Thread Statistics Zone. The area where graph would be located is blank.
Following steps can be taken to replicate the behavior:
- Launch the Meter Data Management application.
- Go to Main Menu > Batch > Batch Run Tree
- Search with Batch Control OR Batch Number
- On the Batch Run Tree screen click the context menu next to the batch control name and select "Go to Batch Run Statistics"
- Check the behavior that - On Batch Run Statistics screen, graph is missing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms