Batch Transmission Reports Appearing In The Bulk Reporting
(Doc ID 2194475.1)
Last updated on JULY 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 7.0.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reports that have been batch transmitted from Case Actions > Open are available to Reports > Bulk Reporting. The system will allow the users to transmit the report from this module causing the appearance of hung reports.
Steps to Repeat:
- Log into Oracle Argus Safety 7.0.7
- Create three cases which are configured correctly for E2B report generation
- Lock cases
- Search for cases in Case Actions > Open
- Select the three cases from #2 and click on Batch button
- Schedule E2B transmission (marketed license) with the run date as current date/time
- Observe that appropriate records are created in CFG_REPORT_SCHEDULE and CFG_BATCH_REPORT_CASES.
- Observe that E2B reports are scheduled, generated and submitted for transmission. The appropriate batch records are set to DELETED.
- Observe that a transmission file is created for each report
- Navigate to Reports > Bulk Reporting and query for reports transmitted above
- Observe that three records are available representing the three E2B reports created/transmitted above
- Select one of the records and transmit it
- Observe that report entry disappears from Reports > Bulk Reporting
- Observe that status of CMN_REG_REPORTS is changed to 2 (Error) and METHOD is changed to 1
- Observe that BULK E2B TRANSMIT now shows "Argus Safety Service unable to process the report."
- Observe the following error in C:\Program Files (x86)\Oracle\Argus\Log\<current_date>.log:
pending transmit status for report: ...
ERROR (1) "" occurred when generating report:
1 reports processed. 0 success, 1 failed, 0 skipped.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!