Both EPS and Activities Standard View Mode Delete Current User View Error
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2016
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user's current EPS and/or Activities Standard view is deleted the next time that same user accesses their EPS or Activities Standard view the message "An error occurred while processing your request. Please try again or contact administrator" is displayed and the user is blocked from working in the view.
The issue can be duplicated at will with the following steps:
1. User 1: Login to P6 Web
2. User 1: Select and Projects/EPS - Standard view, Save current view. Logout.
3. User 2: Login to P6 Web - Select same global Projects/EPS - Standard view as User 1 (step #2).
4. User 2: Select Delete View. Logout
5. User 1: Login to P6 Web
6. User 1: Selects Projects/EPS - Standard view (doesn't load cause it's been deleted)
7. User 1: Result: Error An error occurred while processing your request. Please try again or contact administrator.
Same steps and outcome is duplicated in the Projects/Activities - Standard view
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms