EDIUPACK Is Creating Purchase Order For Invalid UPC Number
Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 to 14.1.2 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EDIUPACK is creating purchase order (PO) for invalid UPC number
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create an EDI file with invalid UPC number.
2. Execute EDIUPACK, VRPLBLD and POST VRPLBLD batches.
3. PO is created and records updated in ORDHEAD and ORDLOC tables.
4. Approve the PO using RMS UI.
5. Ensure that the EDI_SENT_IND='N' in ORDHEAD.
6. Execute EDIDLORD batches.
7. Observe that an EDI output file is generated and there are special characters in front of the invalid UPC.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms