Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 1.12]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 1.12]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 2.3]
Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After selecting an entry in the "Open Safety Document", if the operator then dismisses the selection dialog (by pressing the 'X' button on), the selected document gets opened.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Find a device with multiple issued safety documents.
(Or create and issue multiple documents on a device.)
2. Bring up the control tool for the device.
3. Select "Safety Documents" > "Open Safety Document..."
4. Once the selection dialog appears, select a document.
5. Press the 'X' button on the dialog to dismiss it.
6. Observe the document getting opened.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms