Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
iChange doesn't associated with change object after the first try
After first download from Quick view, the next time the history tab does not log the assoicated iChange object.
history shows: item xxxx has no associated iChange object
a Custom PX to download files from Quick view
custom PX logs correct history information the first time
Item history tab shows correct history: item xxx has associated iChange object Cxxxx
Steps to reproduce:
1. Setup the custom PX in Java client
drop the custom jar to /sdk/extensions/
setup Event Handler for the PX
Create new Event “Get File – Items” for Object Type “Items”.
Create Event Subscriber for new Event Handler and Get File event.
Set Event Subscriber to Pre trigger type and Execution Mode = Synchronous
2. login web client to create a part with a attachment and release on a change
3. click to the part to get file from the attachments tab
Part's history log correct PX info: item xxx has associated iChange object Cxxx
4. click the change again
5. highlight the part from Recently visit and click the Quick view to the part to get file again
6. refresh the UI and check the part's history tab
history shows item xxx has no associated iChange object - there is no change number.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms