Duplicate Resource Assignment is Added to Activity After Running Update Baseline.
(Doc ID 2195158.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running Update Baseline, a duplicate Resource Assignment is added to an Activity.
Expect the Activity to not have a duplicate Resource Assignment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open Project.
2. Create a Baseline by saving a current copy of the Project as a Baseline.
3. Add a new Activity.
4. Assign a Resource and Role to this Activity.
5. Update Baseline.
6. Confirm Baseline has been updated and Restore Baseline as a Project.
7. In restored Project, see that the Activity where Resource/Role has been added, a duplicate Resource Assignment has been added where the Role is blank.
8. Reattach the Baseline, run Update Baseline again with the same options, and restore the Baseline.
9. When viewing the Activity again, notice the issue has been resolved and there is only one Resource Assignment with the Resource/Role correctly assigned.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document