Excel Output for Report Is Not Formatted in Agile 9.3.4 and after
(Doc ID 2195201.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Excel output of Where Used report is not formatted in Agile 9.3.4 and above
Excel output of Where Used report to format like it did in Agile 9.3.3 and before
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to Web Client
- Run Where Used Report
- On Select Layout and Configuration screen, select below, and Next:
- Layout: DEFAULT LAYOUT
- Output Format: Standard
- On Select Item for the Report screen, add item to run report, and Next
- On Select Additional Report Parameters screen, keep default and Finish
- Report Output will show up in the window. Click Export
- Select Export Format window pops up. Select Microsoft Excel Workbook, and OK
- Check the outputted Excel file
Upgraded to Agile 9.3.4 and after
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document