BAL Explorer Shows Only The Tables When Trying To To Rebuild The Schema
(Doc ID 2195276.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Demand Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, BAL
Business Application Language (BAL) Explorer utility shows only the tables when trying to to rebuild the demantra schema. There are no demantra objects like worksheets or series shown by the BAL.
Business Application Language (BAL) Explorer utility should show the demantra objects like worksheets and series.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to %demantra_home%\Demand Planner\BAL folder.
2. Start BAL Explorer from bal.bat .
3. Navigate to File > Open Schema
4. Create a new schema.
5. Check the objects that are showing up in the left side, under BAL Root
6. Demantra objects are missing. Only some tables are showing up.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|