Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Rules Palette - Version 10.1.2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After deployment, rule remains checked out in the target environment.
Steps to reproduce.
1. Creat new configuration package
2. Check out rule, modify, check it in the configuration package.
3. Mark the package as ready for migration
4. Create migration set, Include the package in it.
5. Create release package as zip, add migration set to it, do not check 'Create files for detached migration'
6. Build release package.
7. Mark it Ready to promote.
8. Log out from first environment (DEV), log into second (QA).
9. Approve promotion for the release package.
10. Deploy the package.
11. Navigate to changed rule. It is marked as red - checked out. System does allow the rule to be checked in.
Is this a defect or an enhancement? Requesting ability for the rule to be checked in as part of the deployment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms