Invoices with Tax Discrepancies Are Being Matched Online
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invoices with tax discrepancies are being matched online.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new item with 2 VAT regions attached (12% and 0%) and a unit cost of 10.
2. Create a new order with a quantity of 400.
3. Ship and receive the order entirely.
4. Create a new invoice for a quantity of 400 and a total of 4000.
5. Attempt to summary match the invoice. The tax shown as not correct, yet the invoice is summary matched successfully.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms