Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Platform - Version 11.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding more than one ContentGroups in a promotion's criteria, the criteria field is disappeared after clicking "Create"
1) Create 2 content groups for type "product"
2) Create an Item Discount promotion
3) Select template "Get Item Discount (by Product, Category, Brand, etc.)
4) Click "Add Criteria"
5) Select "Content Group" and "includes all of".
6) In the asset picker, select the two content groups
7) Fill in other properties of "Offer" so there are no errors.
8) Click another tab (such as "Availability & Coupons") and then go back to "General"
9) Note that "Content Group" criteria has disappeared.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms