Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124 version, Administration/Configuration
Not able to hide the Action Menu-> Attribute History Report
Menu Actions -> Attribute History Report is disabled.
Gray out Attribute history report in Item action menu unless user has privileges to discover and read and run attribute history report.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login Java Client, create a role 'item_only', give it privileges: Discover/Create/Read/Modify Items. (The user is not been given any Discover,Read, Run privilege given for Product Reports.)
2. Create a user, give role 'item_only' to him.
3. Login Web Client with this user, create a part.
4. Try to run menu Actions -> Attribute History Report.
5. Attribute History Report menu is not disabled,
Attribute History Report menu is still enabled although no Report related privilege.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms