Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Drawdown for a letter of credit was created in primary currency rather than order currency then Outstanding Line of Credit and Open Line of Credit for the bank were updated wrongly.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a new partner as Bank for line of credit of 100000 QAR (primary currency).
2. Create a new PO for 5000 USD (supplier currency) and with line of credit info.
3. Navigate to Finance -> Payments -> Letter of Credit selection and create a letter of credit by clicking 'Create LC' button. It generates a Letter of Credit number.
4. Click 'Apply Orders' button.
5. Navigate to Finance -> Payments -> Letter of Credit and open the letter of credit in edit mode.
6. Submit and approve the letter of credit.
7. Confirm the letter of credit by giving confirmation date.
8. Navigate to Options -> Activity and create an activity for Drawdown in USD currency for $6,570.3022 (considering the exchanged rate of 0.761 for 5000 EUR).
9. Click 'Recalculate' button which calculates the LC amount to 5000 EUR.
10. Navigate to Bank BBK and notice that Outstanding Line of Credit and Open Line of Credit were wrong.
11. Open the letter of credit in edit mode.
12. Navigate to Options -> Amendments and notice that the Outstanding Credit and Open Credit amounts were wrong.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms