Multiple Issues With RMS-AIP Interface Scripts
(Doc ID 2197030.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following issues are noted in RMS-AIP (Retail Merchandising System - Retail Advanced Inventory Planning) RETL interface scripts :
- Order multiple and pack size data has been increased from 4 digits to 6 digits in all RETL scripts to accommodate larger pack sizes. The filter section still has the filter set to <9999 causing incorrect data extract.
- Values ending in decimal points are not truncated correctly.A pack size of 10000.5 is returned as "10000." and a pack size of 1000.25 is returned as "1000.2", distorting the original values.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Ensure there are items setup in RMS with pack-size/order-multiple more than 4 digits.
- Run one of the rmse_aip_*.ksh (example : rmse_aip_item_supp_country.ksh) extract script.
- Note that values greater than 9999 are being filtered out of the output and decimal values are truncated incorrectly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document