Multiple Issues With RMS-AIP Interface Scripts
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following issues are noted in RMS-AIP (Retail Merchandising System - Retail Advanced Inventory Planning) RETL interface scripts :
- Order multiple and pack size data has been increased from 4 digits to 6 digits in all RETL scripts to accommodate larger pack sizes. The filter section still has the filter set to <9999 causing incorrect data extract.
- Values ending in decimal points are not truncated correctly.A pack size of 10000.5 is returned as "10000." and a pack size of 1000.25 is returned as "1000.2", distorting the original values.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Ensure there are items setup in RMS with pack-size/order-multiple more than 4 digits.
- Run one of the rmse_aip_*.ksh (example : rmse_aip_item_supp_country.ksh) extract script.
- Note that values greater than 9999 are being filtered out of the output and decimal values are truncated incorrectly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms