Total Tax Amount Cannot Be Updated After Change Total Qty and Total Amt Ex Tax in Invoice Header
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Total Tax Amt cannot be updated after changing the total quantity and total amount excluding tax in invoice header. The below message appears:
Steps to Recreate:
1. Take an item with unit_cost ='100'.
2. Create, ship, and receive a Purchase Order (PO) with quantity as '10'.
3. Create a merchandise invoice for the order with qty = 10 and total cost excluding tax = '1000'.
Select Tax code with rate 10; total tax = '100'.
4. Click Save and Continue.
5. Try to edit the invoice totals. Change the total quantity to 11, and the total merchandise cost ex tax to 1100.
6. Notice that the total tax did not reflect the change. Click 'Save'. Above error message appears.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms