Salesprocess Produces Unique Constraint Violation Error When Processing POSU File for VFP Income
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
The Salesprocess batch produces a unique constraint violation error when processing a POSU file for Vendor Funded Promotion (VFP) income.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a Vendor Funded Deal.
2. Change vdate to the start date of the deal.
3. Create a vendor funded promotion (simple percent off).
4. Create a ReSA transaction and add the promotion.
5. Run the saexprms batch to generate the POSU file.
6. Run the uploadsales.ksh batch.
7. Run salesprocess batch.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms