Account Level Sharing Data is Missing in the ECE Cache After the Restart
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 11.3.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Customer, Config, Pricing Migr
After setting up account Level Sharing between 2 MSISDN's in BRM, restart of ECE application, Alteration Sharing Agreement is missing at the Owner Cache Level.
Data should not go missing after restart.
Steps to reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an account X with plan "Sample Account Level Package"
2. Add a service to the account X with the "Sample GPRS Package"
3. Create an Account Y with the plan "Sample GPRS Package"
The account Y should have parent X and Paying Account also as X.
4. Create a DSG with X as owner and add X and Y as members at the account level and share discounts at account level purchased at account X
5. Add OBG at account X and account Y (participate in membership)
6. Capture the ece cache for account x and account y
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms