SIM Is Sending SOStatus 'SD' Status Messages to RMS for Items Removed/0 Quantity Accepted When Confirming the Request
Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.1.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a store to store transfer request is made and is accepted at Store Inventory Management (SIM), it can be observed that SIM is sending 'SI' SOStatus message type for the items with positive quantities to Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
However, for an item that was accepted with 0 quantity, it is sending only 'SD' SOStatus message.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create Transfer request including three items
- Log in to the sending store and open the request
- While approving, enter zero qty for one of the items
- SOStatus message is published to RMS with two SI items and one SD item.
- Message fails in RMS while trying to insert the transfer
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms