Numeric Attribute Not Accepting Blank as a Value
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is not able to set value of Page-Three numeric attribute.
User should able to update the blank value for Page-Three numeric attribute.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps
1. Login into the JavaClient as an administrator.
2. Enable Parts.p2.numeric08 to yes.
3. Input the default values with 3.4 (scale:2).
4. Click Save.
5. Login into the webclient as an administrator.
6. Create a part (P0001).
7. Check the P2.numeric08 value with 3.4, click Save.
8. Click Edit and Remove p2.numeric08 value 3.4 and click Save.
9. Click Edit and Add a new value (such as 3.556).
10. Click Save.
11. Click Edit, remove the new value and save.
12. Check the value of P2.numeric08.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms