Clarifications about FT Archive Processing (Base Cobol) for Archival Process In CCB 2.3.1
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 2.3.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 2.3.1 version, FT - Financials, Production
Implementing Archival process with the following configuration:
DB process configuration:
1) DB process has been configured with DB process type : "Archive (Copy to File)" to archive payment data(Now currently we are doing this in Testing environment before implement this in Production)
2) For a testing purpose, one 2 Payments have been archived(Condition is given in DB process instruction --> Table rules)
3) Flat file generation algorithms is kept in all 3 Maintenance objects(Custom Algo to create flat file --> This file is getting generated properly with out any issue when we run all 4 batches of archival (have been explained down)
4) FT Achive processing alog(Base Cobol Code) have been plugged in into FT maintenance object.
Batch job Processing
1) Batch control "CI_ARCPY" is run to create primary root obj in CI_ARC_ROOT_OBJ,CI_ARC_ROOT_INST, CI_ARC_ROOT_PK tables.
2) Batch control "AR-CRCHR" is run to create secondary root object in CI_ARC_ROOT_OBJ,CI_ARC_ROOT_INST, CI_ARC_ROOT_PK tables.
3) Batch control " AR-PRFK" is run to check recursive foreign key relationship.
4) Batch control "AR-DCDTF" is run to create flat file in the particular location.
All above 4 batch jobs run correctly and have created the flat file (Flat file generation is done through custom algorithm which was executed properly and data is stored correctly).
Flat file is generated but Balance will get changed once FT data is archived to flat file. Oracle has provided base algoritm "FT Archive Processing" Algo "CI_ARPR-FT"
How to proceed further for FT Archiving?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms