Unreceived Multiple Shipments Against One Transfer Not Receiving Properly
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.5
Finding that unreceived multiple shipments against one transfer are not receiving properly.
If a transfer has multiple shipments and only one of those shipments has any receipts, the tsfclose job will close the transfer and leave the other two shipments in transit, with no tran_code 22 adjustments.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create a transfer, submit, and approve
2. Create two shipments against the transfer (a & b)
3. Post receipts against shipment a
4. Advance vdate past the auto_close_days (ws, ss, sw, or ww)
5. Run tsfclose.pc
6. The transfer is closed, but the unreceived shipments are still in transit, but now cannot be received because the transfer is closed. No tran_code 22's are created.
This makes it so that there is NO way in RMS to relieve these in transits, and since they are never reconciled by a unit and dollar count, the inventory is wrong. Then there are replenishment issues.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms