ORA-00001: Unique Constraint (ASAP.PK_SR_RELATIONSHIP) Error Relating PSR Orders After Order Split
(Doc ID 2197588.1)
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An "ORA-00001: unique constraint (ASAP.PK_SR_RELATIONSHIP)" error is thrown when attempting to relate PSR orders where one of the orders was created using the Order Split functionality. Below are the error messages (text and images) displayed in the order they are received.
1. Order Management
2. Service Requests
3. Add New > Product Service Request > OK
4. Create the PSR order and add parent and child service items
5. Close the order
6. Query for the PSR order
7. Right click on the order in the Service Request Search window and select "Order Split..."
8. Select all the service items in the PSR Order Split Selection window and click OK
9. Immediately close the newly created order
10. Query for both of the PSR orders
11. Right click on the original order and select "Service Request Hierarchy..."
12. Right click on the order and select "Associate Child Order..."
13. Query for the order created using Order Split and click OK. This is where the error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document