Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is an issue with the items selection form used in creating the component of a multibuy promotion.
The class and subclass fields are not getting disabled with selected values when you switch from Item List type to Item type.
Instructions to Re-create
1. Create Promotion header.
2. Click on 'Add Component' button and select Component Type as 'Multi-Buy'.
3. Enter all required data and then click on 'Next' button.
4. Click on 'Items' button.
5. Item Selection Panel pops up.
6. Select the Item Type as 'Item List'.
7. Enter valid values in Department, Class and Subclass editors.
8. Now change the Item Type from 'Item List' to 'Item'.
Observe the Department, Class and Subclass editors. The entered values should be reset and only Department editor should be enabled.
Occurs after applying hot fix <patch 24442409 >.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms